With over 23 years experience trimming and removing trees, Morales Tree Trimming has what it takes to address all your arbor and tree trimming needs.
- Thinning, lacing, and pruning - We can help your over grown trees get back their health and beauty. Knowing how much you can safely remove for any given tree is as important as the trimming itself.
- Palm Tree Trimming - Queen Palms, Mexican Fan Palms, and even the tricky Canary Island Date Palms, these are our favorites and we know the correct way to prune these to prevent damage.
- We steralize our tools - To prevent the spread of Fusarium oxysporum, the lethal date-palm palm fungus, we're sure that our tools are't bringing unwanted diseases to your trees.
- Tree Removal - If you need trees removed, we can safely take down trees of any height, even in tight situations or close to your family's home.
If you want to keep the wood for firewood, we'll cut it up for you in sizes that are easy to carry and fit in your fireplace.
- Hauling & Recycling - Even if you cut down your own trees and need someone to take the debris to be properly recycled into mulch, we can help. Just give us a call and we can give you a quote.
- Chipping - We can chip up the trees we cut and make fresh ground cover that helps keep moisture in and saves you water. Even if you've cut your own trees and bushes, we're happy to come over and chip them for you.
- Short ones, tall ones, thick ones, skinny ones - We can address trees over 150 feet tall. We've been doing this for years and have a spotless saftey record, and at those heights, you need nerves of steel and a team that works together in harmony.
- Stump Grinding - We can grind that stubborn stump below the ground level and get it out of your site.
- Free Estimates - Give us a call and we'd love to discuss your needs and how we can help.
Give us a call or email us for a free quote:
In the photo to the left, this is a home in Rancho Sante Fe with a eucalyptus being removed.